Pantone says that Honeysuckle is the Color of 2011! Today's Fun Friday Finds is dedicated to Honeysuckle and Etsy. Every item on this list is from an Etsy seller--read this post and then run over to Etsy and support a small business today by making a purchase. There are so many amazing products sold on Etsy and these were just a handful of items that matched the Honeysuckle theme for today's post.
1. Honeysuckle Lip and Cheek Color @ Erzulie Cosmetics
2. Rustic Birdhouse @ Bacon Square Farm
3. Supersoft Scarf @ Solarwood7222
4. Mini Chalkboard @ The Door Stop
5. Honeysuckle Soap @ Joans Gardens
6. Vintage Hat @ Bonnies Knitting
7. Key Fob @ Sew Gracious
8. Honeysuckle Mineral Eyeshadow @ Orglamix
9. Blown Glass Vase @ Wolf Art Glass
10. Pink Jade Earrings @ MofunkDesigns
11. Digital Scrapbook Paper @ Photodesignz
PhotoDesignz has been nice enough to offer Itsy Bitsy Paper's readers a Digital Freebie!
This is the Freebie
You can download one Digital Paper from the above Featured Paper Pack. Click HERE! Thank you so much, Lori at PhotoDesignz.
What is your favorite Honeysuckle item this season?