Are you ready for an amazing cookie recipe that is both Deliciously Yummy and super duper EASY? This is the recipe for you.
**Print recipe HERE
Devilishly Good Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 Box Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix
2 Large Eggs, beaten
½ Cup Oil
1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
Mix dry cake mix and remaining ingredients. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper lined (I used my Silpat Mat) cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden. Let cool on wire racks. Makes about 3 ½ Dozen.
1. Grab your recipe
2. Gather up those ingredients (Love it when there are only a few)
3. Mix cake mix, eggs and oil in bowl
4. Add chocolate chips (I used mini chocolate chips for this batch)
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased or lined cookie sheet
6. Bake for 10 minutes then cool on wire racks.
Want to know where I got that awesome Chalkboard Platter? Stay tuned for a tutorial!
Linking up here: