It's almost St. Patrick's Day! I normally don't get that into decorating for the occasion but this year I created my St. Patty's Day Download and put that in a cute frame. I also have the colorful rag wreath I made hanging on my front door...it's sort of in the spirit of the occasion with the bright rainbow colors. I have seen some amazing projects on blogs this year and grabbed a few to show you. Take the time to check out these great blogs and see the St. Patty's Day projects to get inspired.
1. Baby Onesie @ Emmylou BeeDoo
2. Block Head @ The Pike Farm
3. Rag Wreath @ The Magic of Ordinary
4. Keep Calm Art @ Hands On Housewife
5. S'mores Bar @ Sprinkles of Flavor
6. Alphabet Art @ Tatertots and Jello
7. Lucky Candy @ It Is What It Is
8. Subway Art @ Today's Fabulous Finds
How are you decorating? Leave a link, I'd love to see.