This recipe is absolutely scrumptious! I love peanut butter and oatmeal mixed together in a cookie recipe and then add in the chocolate chips and M&Ms and you can't go wrong!
These cookies bake great and stay nice and "full" instead of flattening after they cool. They have a moist and chewy texture.
Print Recipe HERE
1. Gather all your ingredients
2. Beat butter and sugars together
3. Add eggs and peanut butter
4. Mix peanut butter mixture until smooth
5. Add your oatmeal mixture to the peanut butter mixture
6. Mix until oatmeal is well blended
7. Add your M&Ms
8. Add your chocolate chips
9. Mix well--the dough will be very stiff at this point
10. Scoop dough out by an ice cream or cookie scoop and place on cookie sheet. Take the palm of your hand and flatten the cookie dough.
11. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes
12. Move to a wire wrack and cool completely
13. Lined up cooling
14. Yummy in the tummy!
15. These are super duper delicious
Linking Up Here: