Several years ago I was at a Pampered Chef party where this cake was made and I've been making it ever since. I have added things here and there that have made it even yummier and I know if you make it your guests are going to LOVE it and beg for the recipe. It is always a hit.
Print recipe Here
• Gather ingredients
• Chop Oreos
• You will want them nice and fine
•Combine milk and chocolate pudding mix
• Whisk milk and pudding mix until smooth
• Add oreos to the pudding mix
• Fold in half of the container of Cool Whip
• This is the filling that will go between your ice cream sandwiches
• Position 6 unwrapped Ice Cream Sandwiches on a platter. Make sure they are pushed together tightly.
• Spread Hot Fudge Ice Cream topping on sandwiches
• Spread Oreo and Pudding mixture over hot fudge
• Add another layer of hot fudge on top of the Oreo and Pudding mixture
• Layer 6 more Ice Cream Sandwiches on top of the fudge and cookie layers
• Make sure the sandwiches are tight together
• Frost the entire cake with the remaining Cool Whip
• Cover the entire cake with the Cool Whip so nothing is showing through
• Cover the top of the frosted cake with crumbled Oreos or sprinkles
• Perfect Birthday Cake!
• Cut cake into slices
• Serve and enjoy the compliments!