I think I should have named my blog "Itsy Bitsy Kitchen" instead of "Itsy Bitsy Paper" because I love posting recipes and finding new recipes to try out and share here. I don't mind spending a lot of time in the kitchen but I really like a quick and easy recipe that is yummy.
This recipe is one that a friend of mine gave me a few years ago and it's always a hit!
You will need:
Roast Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles
1 Bunch of Green Onions
Print Recipe HERE
• Gather your ingredients
• Combine crushed ramen noodles, broccoli slaw
• Add sunflower seeds, almonds and green onions-mix well
• My son loves helping in the kitchen so I never discourage him and this is a quick and simple recipe he can help with.
• Combine all the dry ingredients
• Mix up the "dressing" mixture and pour over the ramen combination
• Stir well and place in fridge for at least 6 hours before serving (I prefer overnight)
• Put in a serving bowl and sit back and wait for the compliments to roll in.