With back to school here I have been trying to think of school treat ideas for both the teacher's and the my son's classmates. I ran across this recipe on Baked Perfection and I thought of how great it would be to serve at a birthday party or class party because of the fun colors. I also know they make funfetti cake mixes with holiday colors so it would be a fun cookie to serve at a holiday party. They are so soft and moist and make for an awesome sandwich cookie. I hope you enjoy them and let the kiddos help do the rolling in the sprinkles--that is always a big hit with them.
Print recipe HERE
You will need:
1 (18.25) package Funfetti Cake
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 container vanilla frosting to make sandwich filling
• Gather ingredients
• Pour everything except vanilla frosting into a bowl
• Mix well to combine
• Drop by even spoonsfuls onto an ungreased or silpat/parchment paper lined baking sheet
• Let cool completely then frost the bottom of one cookie
• Place a second cookie on top of the frosting to create a sandwich
• Roll the exposed frosting in assorted sprinkles
Aren't they FUN? Love how sweet they are too.