I recently was asked to create an Apple Invitation for an Engagement Party so that and the Caramel Apple Food Challenge has made me have apples on the mind. After seeing some of the amazing Caramel Apple Recipes yesterday I decided to make Fun Friday Finds a list of my favorites from the Challenge. Honestly, this was a difficult decision because every recipe sounded amazing but I chose 10 of my favorites.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Here is the invitation I created for a customer that
was throwing an Engagement Party:
• Apples with Salted Caramel PB Dip @ SixteenBeans
• Hot Spiced Caramel Cider and Apple Wontons @ Joy in the Jumble
• Caramel Apple Pie @ From Cupboard to Cupboard
• Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes @ Just Putzing Around The Kitchen
• Caramel Upside Down Cake @ Something Swanky
• Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Mousse @ Mimi's Kitchen
• Caramel Apple Pie Popcorn @ Sugar and Spice and All Things Iced
• Caramel Apple Spiced Cider @ Domessticated
What were some of your favorites?
There were so many!!