I wanted to make something different for dinner and was hungry for tacos and pasta and figured why not mix the two together. This recipe is strictly a "dump" recipe because I just gathered ingredients that I would typically use for taco night. I make a really good Taco Rice Dinner and sort of used the idea from that for this pasta. I love when you dump a bunch of ingredients together and it turns out amazing. This dinner was a big success so I'm sharing it with you and I'm sure I will be making it again very soon.
• • • • • • • • • •
You will need:
Rotel or Diced Tomatoes and Chiles
Sour Cream (Optional)
Black Beans (Optional)
Crushed tortilla chips (Optional)
• Gather your ingredients
• Chop an onion
• Saute the ground beef and onion until cooked completely
• Add a packet of taco seasoning of your choice
• Once the meat and onion mixture is cooked add one can of Rotel or Diced Tomatoes and Chiles
• Add about 1 cup of salsa and queso dip to your liking. I made a big casserole so I ended up using an entire jar.
• Mix over low heat so everything combines nicely
• Stir in the desired amount of pasta. I made two boxes because I needed some Penne for something else so I used probably about a box and a half for my casserole.
• Transfer to a baking dish and top with corn and black beans if you want to.
• Top with cheddar cheese and crushed tortilla chips
• Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes on 350.
Serve with sour cream and top with corn, black beans, lettuce, taco sauce, etc.
• • • • • Become a Follower