If you are like me you are always trying to think of something quick and easy for dinner that is also healthy. This recipe is it! I have been making this for a long time and it's always yummy. Believe it or not my 9 year old will eat the cabbage like it's going out of style so that makes me a happy camper. This is also really good as a hot sandwich.
• • • kielbasa & cabbage
I figured with St. Patrick's Day around the corner I would share this recipe--the cabbage is what makes me think of St. Patty's Day.
You will need:
1 or 2 packages of Kielbasa
1 or 2 Bags of Cole Slaw Mix or Shredded Cabbage
Salt and Pepper
• Gather your ingredients
• Place shredded cole slaw mix or cabbage in a
large oven safe pan or casserole
• Cut your Kielbasa up into smaller pieces and slice in half. Add the Kielbasa on top of the cabbage. Salt and Pepper generously.
• To bake you will add about 4 Tablespoons of water and cover. Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes then check to make sure the cabbage and Kielbasa is done.
• • • EasY as that!
A Few Notes:
•This is also really good made in a skillet too
• You could add in dry mustard or add
spicy brown mustard to the recipe
• Serve this in buns for a hot sandwich option