I know you are probably wondering why I have posted a St. Patty's Day Project today but it's really just because I'm so behind after being under the weather. I still wanted to share this cute idea so today instead of a Spring or Easter project you are getting a St. Patrick's Day Gift Idea.
These were my son's Teacher Gifts for St. Patty's Day but you could really do something simple like this for any time of year or any occasion. Any teacher would love to receive a special treat like this one I'm sure.
The jars I used were from my stash--the one with the black lid was a salsa bottle and the other held cookies at one time but it's like a Mason Jar. I filled the jars with my Leprechaun Crunch and added a few embellishments--simple as that!
• • •Teacher Gifts
• • •
• Print your tags to match your gift theme
• Using clean and empty jars (new or saved) fill with your treats
• Using punches or scissors cut out your tags and layer them to create a fun look
• My favorite adhesive for something like this is Glue Dots. They stick well to the ribbon and the glass jars. It makes it easy for layering.
• Wrap your bottles with ribbon and adhere a cute tag to the front as well.
• • •Teacher GIfts
• • •Yummy & cute