I posted this last year as a FREE DOWNLOAD and thought I would share it again today!
You can see the original post here
I wanted to share my St. Patty's Day artwork with you. I love how you can take a simple frame and dress it up and instantly have a cute piece of art to put on display. Make sure you share the link with others so they can enjoy it too.
St. Patrick's DaY
• Grab a frame that will fit the artwork (5x7), some buttons and a bow
• Print your art download out on cardstock and cut to size.
• Place the art in the frame
• Using glue dots or any adhesive stick your buttons to the frame
• Place the buttons where you want them
•Apply glue dots to the back of your bow and add the bow where you'd like it
• Place the artwork where you want people to see it and you are done!
Tatertots and Jello