I picked up some Easter EGGs the other day so I'd have them when it came time to do our EGG Hunt. These eggs had two holes on top and two holes on the bottom and I figured that meant I was supposed to do something crafty with them. I started brainstorming ideas because I didn't need any more garland or eggs hanging in my trees etc. so I came up with place cards for Easter Brunch. We always have a family get together after baskets have been found and church so why not add a little color to my table with these Easter EGG Place Cards.
I printed off some simple name taGs and then covered toothpicks in washi tape and attached the pick to the back of each place card with a piece of washi tape. It adds a nice pop of color and covered the reverse side of the tag. I then used some colorful daisies I had around and put them in one hole on top of the egg and then the other hole had the place card in it. I painted a few wood discs white and used my handy E6000 Glue and attached the disc to the bottom of each egg and let them dry. Easy Peasy!
• • • So Colorful!
• Gather up your supplies
• Paint wood discs white
• Cover toothpicks in washi tape and attach the name cards
• Stick washi tape covered pick into one hole on top of the egg
• Stick the flower of your choice in the other hole of the egg
• Bright and Colorful, right?
• Attach the dried wood discs to the bottom of each egg
• Turn upside down to let the glue dry
• Tada, easy as can be and so fun
• • • Pretty
• • •
• • • BriGht
• • •
• • • HAPPYEaster