I'm a big fan of puffy cookies that hold their shape and don't sink after they bake and these cookies passed all "Lindy" tests. They are puffy and dense but moist and chewy at the same time. I would say this recipe is a major keeper! I also love that you can put all kinds of twists on it depending on the flavor of pudding or cake mix that you decide you want to use.
I hope you enjoy these two recipes and if you make something different come back and let me know the combo you made. I can't wait to hear.
• • •
Print Recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies HERE
• • •
Print Recipe for Chocolate Espresso Cookies HERE
You will need:
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding or chocolate pudding
3/4 cup dry yellow cake batter mix
1 tsp vanilla or espresso
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/4 cups flour
1 cup mini chocolate chips
• Gather ingredients
• Cream butter and sugars together
• Add cake mix and pudding mix and blend well
• Add eggs and vanilla and combine
• Add dry ingredients and mix just until blended
•Mix in mini chocolate chips
• Roll dough into balls and place on a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet
• Bake for 11 to 12 minutes at 350 degrees
• To make the Espresso Chocolate Cookies follow instructions above but add chocolate pudding mix instead of vanilla pudding. Make a strong espresso mix and use 1 tsp. of it in place of Vanilla Extract. Bake the same way as above recipe.
• • • So Good!
• • • Delicious!
• • • Enjoy!