Yet another Teacher project (sorry to keep sharing teacher ideas) but I loved this one so much I had to share it.
We did Target Gift Cards for our teachers for an end of school year gift and I wanted to create a holder for the gift card. I printed a sheet of card stock with a repeating red bullseye motif and then just put a cute phrase on the card and scored it and then closed the back with a piece of washi tape and a cute tag.
• This project used several great Stampin' Up products that you can purchase from Wendy Cranford HERE. I used the Stampin' Up Scoring Stylus and two Stampin' Up Punches--2 inch scallop and the 1 3/4 inch circle.
• • •
• Gather your supplies to create a cute gift card holder
•If you don't have a scoring board you have to get one! I placed the gift card over the center of the card to know where I should score and then just placed the score marks
• You then can attach your gift card on the back side with glue dots
• Fold the card over the gift card
• You will need to seal the holder with adhesive. I chose to use a double layer of washi tape
• Print out your gift tags and use a punch to cut them out
• Use the scallop punch for a coordinating paper then attach the gift tag to that
• Use glue dots or another adhesive to attach the gift tag to the back flap
• • • On "Target"
• • • Teacher Gift
• • • Fun
• • • Gift Card Holder