These cookies are so easy and delicious! They are a cake mix and pudding cookie so they are soft but also have a bit of a chewiness to them.
The recipe doesn't call for any flour but I found that after baking the first tray that they stayed pretty flat so I added a scoop of flour to the batter and after that they held together better and puffed up very nicely. On the printable recipe there is a note about this step at the bottom.
I hope you enjoy these FIVE Ingredient Cookies!
You will need:
1 Box of Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
2 Boxes (3.9 ounce) Chocolate Fudge Instant Pudding Mix
1 1/2 Cups Mayonnaise
1/2 Cup Chopped Nuts
2 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
• • •
FIVE Ingredient Cookies--Simple as can be!
• Gather ingredients
• Combine cake mix, pudding mixes and mayonnaise and mix well
• Your batter will be very "wet" but this is ok
• Chop the nuts of your choice in a food chopper. I chose to use Honey Roasted Peanuts and it made these really good!
• Add the chopped nuts and the chocolate chips to the batter and combine well
• Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet
• Bake in a 350 degree oven for 9 to 10 minutes or until they puff up and crack slightly on top
• • • Yummy!
• • • EASY!