I love Oatmeal Raisin Cookies so when I was trying to think of a new cookie this week I decided to do a variation on the traditional Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. You really can't go wrong with chocolate so why not add Chocolate Covered Raisins!? Yummy!
There are quite a few recipes for Oatmeal Raisinet Cookies floating around Pinterest but I promise this one is a keeper! It's a traditional Oatmeal Cookie that is fantastic as it is but then add in Mini Chocolate Chips and Raisinets and you have a truly decadent cookie.
You will need:
1 Cup Butter, softened
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
½ Cup Sugar
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
½ tsp. Salt
3 Cups Old Fashioned Oatmeal
1 to 2 boxes of Raisinets
½ Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
• • •
• Gather your ingredients
• I used just one box of Raisinets but you could use as many as you would like
• Cream butter and sugars until fluffy
• Add vanilla and eggs and combine well
• Add in the dry ingredients and mix just until blended
• Add oats and mix well
• Add in the chocolate chips and Raisinets
• Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a Silpat or Parchment Paper lined baking sheet
• Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges
• • • Yummy!
• • • Chocolatey!
• • • delicious!