I love an easy cookie recipe and when they are absolutely delicious it makes it even better. These Meltaway Cookies fit that bill! When I saw this recipe over at Landee SeeLandee Do I immediately tagged it as a "Must try" recipe for Cookie Time Tuesday. I'm so glad I gave it a go because these are fantastic. They truly do just melt in your mouth and have such a nice buttery flavor to them and then the pop of sweet from the cream cheese frosting makes this a really yummy cookie.
You Will Need:
• • •
• • •
• Gather your ingredients
• Cream your butter until fluffy
• Add cornstarch and sugar then combine well
• Add flour to mixture and combine well
• Drop by small teaspoonfuls onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
• Dip a glass in powdered sugar and flatten each cookie
• Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 to 12 minutes then move to a cooling rack until completely cooled
• For the cream cheese frosting you will combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth
• Add your food coloring and combine well
• Frost your cookies and let them sit for a little bit then pack them in an airtight container
• • • Melt in your mouth!
• • • YUMMY!