This post was one of my most popular Halloween Crafts last year so I thought we'd revisit it again. These Juice Bottle Ghosts have to be one of the easiest things to make and they turn out so cute! Here we go...
• • •
I buy Trop50 Orange Juice and I love the shape of the bottle. I'm always brainstorming ideas on what I can do with them instead of tossing them out. I decided to use up a few of my stash and make Ghosts for Halloween. If I do say so myself I think they turned out really good. My son just loved them when I put them out so anytime he is complimentary I know I'm on to something.
You will need:
Tropicana OJ Bottle or something similar
Wood circles and ovals or something similar to create the face
Mini Cupcake Liners
• Spray Paint your bottles-this took several coats
•I purchased my bag of wood pieces at Michael's
• I layed out all the faces prior to spray painting them black so I knew which pieces to use
• Once the pieces for the face dry use E6000 glue to adhere them to your bottles
• Let them dry while laying flat or they will slip down the bottle--not pretty
• Use a mini cupcake liner to cover the top of your bottle. You'll want to cut little slits all around it so it folds neatly.
Put a rubber band around the cupcake liner to hold in place while you wrap the bottle top with rafia ribbon. Leave some "stringy" pieces for decoration