I love making these super simple Ham and Cheese Roll Ups. You can make them with just about any filling but ham and cheese is our favorite. We also make these a lot with pizza toppings inside which is fantastic as well.
• • • You will need:
*Ham or other toppings of your choice
*Cheese of your choice (I use Swiss when making this recipe)
*Refrigerated pizza dough or frozen bread dough
• Gather ingredients
• Chop ham in a food chopper until really fine
• Unroll the pizza dough onto parchment paper
• Cover dough with ham and cheese
• Roll the dough up for baking
• Seal all edges of the dough so nothing "leaks" out during baking
• Form the roll up into a half moon shape and place on a baking sheet
• Beat an egg with just a bit of water to create an egg wash
m• Using a brush cover the entire roll up with the egg wash
• Prepare for baking
• Bake according to the pizza dough directions
• Let cool for a few minutes then cut into slices for serving.
• • • Ham & Cheese Roll ups
• • • Delicious & easy!
Some other variations that we really like:
Pizza Roll Ups--pizza sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese
Chicken Roll Ups--shredded chicken, broccoli and swiss cheese
Broccoli and Ham Roll Ups--chopped ham, broccoli, swiss cheese and honey mustard spread
These are great dipped in a sauce of your choice such as honey mustard, ranch dressing, pizza sauce, bbq sauce etc. Be creative.
• • • Linking Here: