Summer is almost here and that means our grill will be fired up a lot at our house. Whether I'm grilling burgers, chicken, shrimp, steak etc. I always love serving this potato salad recipe because it's always a crowd pleaser. It is like eating a loaded baked potato but it's chilled and somehow feels more summery than a steaming hot baked potato on your plate.
• • • Yummy
I have made quite a few different Potato Salad recipes but this one is just my creation based on several recipes thrown together and it has been the most enjoyed Potato Salad out of all the ones I've made. This has become my go to side dish for many occasions and it hasn't let me down yet.
Print Recipe HERE
• Gather your ingredients
• Boil potatoes with skins on for about 20 minutes. You can chop them before you boil them or after
• Either combine Ranch mix with sour cream, buttermilk and mayo or just sprinkle the desired amount over cooled and chopped potatoes
• Add chopped chives to the potatoes and mix well
• Combine the mayo, sour cream, buttermilk and Ranch mix (if you haven't already added that to the potatoes). Pour over potato mixture
• Mix well
• Add cheddar cheese and bacon and mix
• Once all ingredients are combined place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
• • • cheesy goodness
• • • crowd pleaser
• • • Linking Here: