I have been adding a few Red, White and Blue touches to my decor and I felt like I was missing something so I decided to create a FREE download for you and for me! I know it's a little late but that seems to be how I roll so if you can't use it this year I hope you will pin it for next year!
This download is set up to fit an 8x10 frame so just print it out on a piece of card stock or photo paper and cut it to size and you have a fun Independence Day decoration for your house. This would make a great hostess gift too!
You can download the artwork at the bottom of this post.
• • •
• Print your FREE artwork and cut it down to fit an 8x10 frame. I chose not to frame mine but to use a canvas that I picked up on clearance for a couple bucks.
• I used red and white wrapping paper and covered my canvas and then attached my print to a piece of white card stock to create a border
• I attached the print to the covered canvas with a few glue dots and then used red buttons on each corner of the print.
• I added some red, white and blue "garland" to the top of the frame and it's done!
• • • Patriotic
• • • Free Download
• • • ENJOY!Patriotic Download