I love anything with peanut butter in it and also love honey roasted peanuts! So, when I ran across this recipe in the back of a book I was reading I knew it was going to have to make an appearance on Cookie Time Tuesday!
These were some yummy PB Cookies--both soft but chewy too. A really good recipe! I think next time I may add a few chocolate chips in the mix too or even some PB Chips. Yummy!
• • •
You will need:
2 ½ Cups All Purpose Flour
½ tsp. Baking Soda
½ tsp. Baking Powder
½ tsp. Salt
½ Pound Salted Butter, softened
1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar, packed
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Cup Super Chunky Peanut Butter
2 Large Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla extract
1 Cup Honey Roasted Peanuts, chopped to resemble bread crumbs
• • •Yummy!
• Gather ingredients
• Sift dry ingredients together and set aside
• Beat butter until fluffy
• Add sugars and mix until fluffy, about 3 minutes
• Add chunky peanut butter and combine well
• Add eggs one at a time
• Add vanilla and mix well
• Gently add in the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture and mix well
• Chop honey roasted peanuts in a food chopper until they resemble bread crumbs
• Add chopped peanuts to the batter and stir just until incorporated
• Roll 2 tablespoons of dough and place 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet
• Use the back of a fork to make a crisscross design on the top of each cookie
• Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 10 to 12 minutes then cool on a baking sheet for about 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely
• • •PB Goodness!
• • •delicious!