I baked these Lemonade Cookies and then when I was taking my photos it dawned on me that I actually shared this recipe before. A total senior moment I guess. Soooo, since I messed up and I didn't have time to bake a new batch, since I waited until the last second to do these in the first place, I'm just going to share them again because they are really yummy!
I promise next week I won't have a brain fart and there will be a new recipe for you! If you haven't seen this one before then I'm glad you stopped by and hopefully you'll enjoy this recipe! I really love how refreshing these are--even my husband will eat these and he isn't a sweet eater!
1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Sugar
3 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
¾ Cup Thawed Lemonade concentrate, divided
Lemon zest, optional
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the flour and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture alternately with ⅓ Cup lemonade concentrate, beating well after each addition.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto Silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes. Remove to wire racks. Brush with remaining lemonade concentrate. Sprinkle with sugar and let cookies cool.
**If you choose to use the lemon zest sprinkle some in the raw dough and then mix some of it into the sugar. It’s just to add a bit more of a lemon flavor.
• Gather ingredients
• Cream butter and sugars until fluffy
• Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition
• Add flour and baking soda alternately with 1/3 Cup lemonade concentrate
• Since I wanted to use lemon zest I added it at the very end and mixed it in well
• Drop by spoonfuls onto a silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet
• Bake for 8 minutes at 400 degrees.
• Remove from oven and brush with remaining lemonade concentrate then sprinkle with sugar. Remove to cool on a baking rack